At Skilled, we have the amazing opportunity to work with many great partners which include a variety of companies, schools, and coding camps. We feel an extra sense of pride when we see one of these exceptional partners being recognized.
Today, one of our partners was featured on a prestigious list and we want to be one of the first ones to congratulate them!
Course Report just named Flatiron School the Number 1 Best Bootcamp of 2019-2020.
Here is more information on the criteria they used to evaluate their rankings:
Here is more information on how they judged:
To create this list, we considered immersive (full-time, in-person) web and mobile development bootcamps around the world. In past years, Course Report had only published an alphabetized list of select bootcamps; the 2020 rankings are calculated using an internal calculation that considers each of the following factors (in order of importance):
- Alumni + Student Reviews: Students and alumni have left more than 18,000 reviews on Course Report. We consider both quality & quantity of bootcamp reviews, and particular weight is given to Verified Reviews.
- Transparency Around Career Outcomes: Particular weight is given to schools that have published CIRR outcomes within the past year, though schools that self-publish outcomes are also given attention.
- Salary-Based Financing Options: Additional weight was given to bootcamps that align their own incentives with those of their students by offering job guarantees and/or income share agreements and/or deferred tuition.
- GI Bill Acceptance: Whether a school is approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs to accept the GI Bill.
- Vetted Lending Partnerships: Whether a school has been vetted and approved to work with reputable financing companies like Skills Fund and Climb Credit.
- In addition to the above factors, we considered a school’s operation time, number of campuses, selectivity in the application process, caliber of career support, and commitment to diversity when ordering this list.
Here is more specific information on the Flatiron School.
Flatiron School offers immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering, data science, and UX/UI Design in NYC, Brooklyn, Washington D.C., London, Houston, Atlanta, Austin, Seattle, Chicago, Denver, and Online. Flatiron School’s immersive courses aim to launch students into fulfilling careers as software engineers, data scientists, and UX/UI designers through rigorous, market-aligned curricula, and the support of seasoned instructors and personal career coaches. Through test-driven labs and portfolio projects, Flatiron teaches students to think and build like software engineers and data scientists. Flatiron School’s UX/UI Design Immersive includes a client project to give students client-facing experience and an industry-vetted portfolio.
We're excited to continue our partnership with Flatiron School and look forward to working with all the students; past, present, and future.
- Skilled Team